Can someone help with hideout helm?

1. I have been trying to beat this level for a while, but when i open one of the doors where you do a challenge it wont let me do the challenge as if the power is out. please help

User Info: Tuckfooutoo

Tuckfooutoo - 6 years ago
    You mean when you jump in the K.Rool Barrels or you can't enter the room at all?

User Info: Wetty01

Wetty01 - 6 years ago
    Cant do the challenges at all but i think wat happened is my friend borrowed it and beat it for me or something

User Info: Tuckfooutoo

Tuckfooutoo - 6 years ago

1. Well, if your friend borrowed it and beat it, then the doors will remain closed, and will not be able to be entered.

User Info: Linkfan72

Linkfan72 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Something must be wrong with the game copy you have but if you have other game files on the game with all the levels opened expect for hideout helm load one of those files make sure you have enough golden bananas to open the level and go unlock the level again play it though and see if the problem still happens I dont where you got your copy of the game out but just send it back to whereever you got it from and get a new one

User Info: Recoidac

Recoidac - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. You cannot repeat the challenges in hideout helm once they have been completed once. You need to start a new game file if you want to play them all through yourself.

User Info: BrassandSilver

BrassandSilver - 4 years ago 1 0
  3. Once the challenges have been beaten, they cannot be replayed.

You will have to start a new file and play all the way up to Hideout Helm again to play them for yourself.

User Info: SuperTriforce

SuperTriforce - 1 year ago 0 0