Question from Tuckfooutoo

Can someone help with hideout helm?

I have been trying to beat this level for a while, but when i open one of the doors where you do a challenge it wont let me do the challenge as if the power is out. please help

Wetty01 asked for clarification:

You mean when you jump in the K.Rool Barrels or you can't enter the room at all?

Tuckfooutoo provided additional details:

Cant do the challenges at all but i think wat happened is my friend borrowed it and beat it for me or something

Answers

Recoidac answered:

Something must be wrong with the game copy you have but if you have other game files on the game with all the levels opened expect for hideout helm load one of those files make sure you have enough golden bananas to open the level and go unlock the level again play it though and see if the problem still happens I dont where you got your copy of the game out but just send it back to whereever you got it from and get a new one
0 0

Linkfan72 answered:

Well, if your friend borrowed it and beat it, then the doors will remain closed, and will not be able to be entered.
1 0

BrassandSilver answered:

You cannot repeat the challenges in hideout helm once they have been completed once. You need to start a new game file if you want to play them all through yourself.
0 0