How do I change day light to dark in Fungi Forest?

1. Can't open gates until its dark

User Info: 1outlaw1

1outlaw1 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. There is a clock in the center of the level climb up the pendulum and there will be two switches (one with a sun and one wit a moon) Hit the Sun for daytime and the moon for nighttime with your gun and the time will change. Hope that made sense, and good luck.

User Info: RavinRyuu

RavinRyuu - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. In the very center of Fungi Forest, (and yes, I know, I get lost in there too) there is a giant clock. You can either use the cannon in the grass or climb up the pendulum to get to the clock face, which has a switch on either side of it. One switch has a sun on it and the other a moon. Simply shoot the switch to activate the corresponding daylight setting.

User Info: BrassandSilver

BrassandSilver - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. In the very beginning of the world is a large tree you can go up to. Get up there and charge into the switch.

User Info: mrgamer96

mrgamer96 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Use Diddy Kong's Chimpy Charge (Z + B) to press the switch in the clock located in the center of the level.

User Info: shark19

shark19 - 1 year ago 0 0