Question from bballrocks0000

How do i get to the crystall cave level?

I cant find any way to get there. I have gotten all the keys from 1-5 and i got 7, but not the key from level 6! I cant figure out where it is! Help!

gamer_boy997 answered:

Go to the lobby entrance of Angry Aztec as Tiny Kong, but don't enter the lobby. Instead, assuming you are facing the back of Tiny and Tiny is facing the entrance to Angry Aztec, go right and stay on the ground. Pass by two rocks on top of intrament platforms, the soon you will reach a place where you can no longer walk, but you see a platform jutting out of the wall up ahead with a hole in that wall which leads to the lobby of Crystal Caves. Have Tiny Kong ponytail whirl over to the platform and enter the hole.
2 0

Answers

wolfluver95 answered:

Go up to fungi forrest and jump in diddy's jet barrel just outside (if you havn't got that lift a rock near the angry aztec level and play the instrument that it tells you to theres 2 rocks one gives you a golden banana the other reveals the jet barrel) and then fly over to DK islands right ear its just infront of you and when you go inside the ear your there.
1 0