Review by slimjim25c

"WOW!!!!!! THIS GAME TOTALY ROCKS!!!!!!!!! This game is gonna be a blast on the gamecube too!!!!!!"

1080 is a great snowboarding game. I had it like 2 years ago and still play it. I think 1080 is the best and will be the best snowboarding game for the Nintendo 64!!! It is very fun and I never ever get bored of it. All of the things are cool in this game. There's really cool graphics play control and lots of more neat stuff. I can't wait until the gamecube 1080 comes out. I hope they make snowboarding games like this more, because on cool boarders, it really isn't like snowboarding. If you disagree with me, go snowboard and see what's it like. IT'S HARD. That's why I like 1080 so much, because it's like a real snowboarding game. Anyways here is my review.

Part: graphics
Rating: 9.5/10
Comment:
The graphics are awsome. The graphics is one of my favorite parts about this game. There really neat and good. There colorful and cool. I like how the people look like. For a second, my mom thought it was a real person! I really like the graphics for 1080, and the gamecube one is gonna be 10 times better than these. The graphics get a good 9.5

Part: Sound and music
Rating: 9.3/10
Comment:
I love the music! I love the music! I LOVE THE MUSIC!!! It's really cool. I love all the songs. I like it how they have it on video games where the music isn't just a tune, it has people singing in it! I love all of the music for this game. The music rocks and the sound is good too. I love it when you bump into a CPU or player and they go OH NOOOO! And say other stuff. I think it's funny. I like it how they actually talk in this game. The sound is great and so is the music.

Part: Game play
Rating: 9.4/10
Comment:
This game takes a while to beat. IT's really hard without cheating I say. There's a training mode in the game where you have to do every trick in the game. I say it's quite hard and takes a while. My fingers got a lot of blisters from doing that! The 1080 takes a long time to do in this game.

Part: Difficulty
Rating: 9.6/10
Comment:
This game is hard. Puling off a 1080 isn't that easy. You have to push a lot of buttons to do it. I would just go crazy and push all of the buttons and I did it!
In like 30 tries or somethin. I think this game is very hard.

Part: Re-play ability
Rating: 8.7/10
Comment:
You really don't want to play this game all over again. I did once, but now I hardly ever play the thing all over again. I just try to beat my old times and other stuff like that.

Part: Multi player
Rating: 9.0/10
Comment:
The multi player is fun. The thing I really love about it is smashing my buddies down on the game. It's really funny and they get all mad. I think the multi player is very fun for this game and wish they had 3-4 players could be in it. It's fun though.

Part: Play control
Rating: 8.8/10
Comment:
The play control is very easy. It's just very hard doing tricks. Oh yeah, and it's hard landing too. If you don't have the secret board, it will be hard to land.

OVERALL
I give this game for a overall a 9/10. It's a great game and it's very, very fun.

BUY OR RENT
hmmmm, BUY, BUY, BUY!!! This is a very fun game! You probably could beat it in a rental but still it's never really boring. BUY THIS GAME NOW!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 09/15/01, Updated 09/15/01