Review by FFlechas

"This game may be cool, but this game is just too hard!"

This is the first (so far, only) snowboarding game I've played, and it is a _very_ good one, there is only one problem. The game is too hard.

Gameplay - 8 --> Sure, this game is easy to get into, but unfortunately, this game's got a _very_ steep learning curve. For those of you who don't know what a "learning curve" is, a learning curve is the time it takes to get the hang of it. And when you hear (or see) someone say "a steep (or mean) learning curve", it means that it takes a _long_ time to get the hang of it.

Plus, it's cool when you do stunts.

Sound/Music - 10 --> Here's a plus side. The sounds and the music are pretty cool.

Graphics - 9 --> The graphics are pretty decent, with a few minor flaws.

Controls - 5 --> Unfortunately, the controls for this game are the main reason of the steep learning curve. The controls are too... how should I put this in a sophisticated manner... wobbly.

Fun - 10 --> If you have kind of sense of humor I have, you would understand why I gave this factor a 10. Otherwise, it's a 6.

Frustration - 9 --> Because the controls weren't better, you'll be pulling your hair out because you'll be falling down every two seconds.

Replayability - 8 --> This game is cool as hell, but this game get can get _really_ irritating at times.

Overall - 8 --> Not the best sports game I've played, but a very good one.

Rent or Buy First - Rent --> Rent this once and decide for yourself.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 12/05/99, Updated 12/05/99