How do I unlock rusty bucket bay?

1. I cant seem to figure out where the painting is. please help?

User Info: AzureKite18

AzureKite18 - 8 years ago
    I cant seem to find where exactly to go as the pumpkin

User Info: AzureKite18

AzureKite18 - 8 years ago
    THEN..... exit via the entrance that Super_Android17 wanted you to go thru

User Info: stitches202

stitches202 - 8 years ago

1. http://www.gamespot.com/features/vgs/n64/banjo/map_ove_b.html

go there

see switch #5? - door 7 is Mad Monster Mansion

Thats your switch to hit as a pumpkin

BUT FIRST- break the gate as banjo and kazooie

then as a pumpkin, leave the map, go there and inside, break the coffin, hit the switch.

NOW GO BACK TO THE MAD MONSTER MANSION PUZZLE ROOM - SEE THE GRATING? YEA, SMASH IT AND FOLLOW THE PATH TO THE RBB PUZZLE ROOM

this method was proven easier than Super_Android17's solution......

User Info: stitches202

stitches202 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I believe you have to hit the switch in the coffin behind Mad Monster Mansion via turning into the pumpkin, leaving MMM and then going through the door, changing back and breaking the coffin lid with the beak buster move. After that, you go to the RBB area and there is some sorta air duct or something in the corner and you go through there and when you get to the Honeycomb thing break the vent on the wall. And there you go.

User Info: Super_Android17

Super_Android17 - 8 years ago 0 2
  2. I believe you have to hit the switch in the coffin behind Mad Monster Mansion via turning into the pumpkin, leaving MMM and then going through the door, changing back and breaking the coffin lid with the beak buster move. After that, you go to the RBB area and there is some sorta air duct or something in the corner and you go through there and when you get to the Honeycomb thing break the vent on the wall. And there you go.

User Info: Super_Android17

Super_Android17 - 8 years ago 0 2