How do I unlock Click Clock Wood?

1. Where is the pad where i fill in the pieces, it doesn't have the gold thing on the ground for me.

User Info: thatfunnymonkey

thatfunnymonkey - 7 years ago

1. You need to hit a switch in order for the pad to appear next to the puzzle. The switch is located near the 765 note door that you can reach by backflipping up a couple of leaves in the same area as the entrance to Click Clock Wood (just explore around that area, it isn't particularly well-hidden; in fact, I think it's just to the right of the note door).

User Info: LOZLTTP

LOZLTTP - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The switch is near Click Clock Wood by the Note Door.

User Info: cpleshek

cpleshek - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. As the previous posters have said, the switch is near the Note Door near the Click Clock Wood entrance. In case you don't know where the painting is, there is a small pond near the Treasure Trove Cove. Dive in that pond and find a tunnel in the wall. When you get to the other side, the painting will be right in front of you.

User Info: goshner

goshner - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. How do i get to rbb?

User Info: beecutboy

beecutboy - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. How do i get to Rusty bucket bay?

User Info: beecutboy

beecutboy - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. First you've got to pass the 640 notes door. Next, go on to the Click Clock Wood's zone, climb on the leafs and continue throught the passage. You will find a switch that makes appear the gold thing to allow you to complete the puzzle.

Sorry for my English. I'm French actually.

User Info: Yoshikevin

Yoshikevin - 7 years ago 0 0