Question from thatfunnymonkey

How do I unlock Click Clock Wood?

Where is the pad where i fill in the pieces, it doesn't have the gold thing on the ground for me.

LOZLTTP answered:

You need to hit a switch in order for the pad to appear next to the puzzle. The switch is located near the 765 note door that you can reach by backflipping up a couple of leaves in the same area as the entrance to Click Clock Wood (just explore around that area, it isn't particularly well-hidden; in fact, I think it's just to the right of the note door).
2 0

Answers

cpleshek answered:

The switch is near Click Clock Wood by the Note Door.
1 0

goshner answered:

As the previous posters have said, the switch is near the Note Door near the Click Clock Wood entrance. In case you don't know where the painting is, there is a small pond near the Treasure Trove Cove. Dive in that pond and find a tunnel in the wall. When you get to the other side, the painting will be right in front of you.
1 0

beecutboy answered:

How do i get to rbb?
0 2

beecutboy answered:

How do i get to Rusty bucket bay?
0 2

Yoshikevin answered:

First you've got to pass the 640 notes door. Next, go on to the Click Clock Wood's zone, climb on the leafs and continue throught the passage. You will find a switch that makes appear the gold thing to allow you to complete the puzzle.

Sorry for my English. I'm French actually.
0 0

Click Clock Wood Jiggy Prob? Answered stitches202
How do I get into Click Clock Woods? Answered hylianarmy
how do you get all the notes in the fall area of Click clock woods? Answered AzureKite18
How do I unlock Bubblegloop Swamp? Answered thatfunnymonkey
How do I unlock rusty bucket bay? Answered AzureKite18