Review by yoshifav

"Magnificent game."

My review of Duke Nukem 64!

Storyline:

Well just after Duke blasted the aliens, there were more and they were attacking earth! Now Duke must go to earth blast the aliens and save the world. There are many things such as secret places to Babes or Venturing in space to Earth. I can assure you that this game will be addicting.

Music: 5/10
Really their isn't much music in this game only noises that the aliens make so the only music you will hear is the start of the game and the end no other music

Nintendo made the best sound it sounds really realistic. The sounds are aliens, weapons, and secret places. So these sounds will get in you're head

I gave it a 10/10 because it is so good! it actually looks real. the way they made the aliens it is good, the stages, and the items! so there is no need to complain about the graphics no exceptions it's really good!

Game play: 9/10
This game is really good it has different types of modes such as Co-op were you grab you're friend and team up to save the world. There is Dukematch were you can vs. all of you're friends in different levels. there is piece of cake which is easy mode. Lets rock is medium because it has more aliens. Come and get some is hard because the aliens hits take more life of you and last Damn I'm good which is expert you have to kill the aliens and I mean kill them! once they are dead you have to kill their carcass or else they will come back to live so watch out!

Rent or buy:
I recommend you rent this game because it gets boring once you beat it and more boring if you buy it so if I were you I would rent it!

This is a really great game! you will never stop playing it until you clock it all
it is fun and it kills time. approx. it takes around 5 hours to beat 1 mode because it has 30 very long stages.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 09/29/06