Review by Ma9iC

"One sucky game"

1 night at the beginning of summer I had a party. It wasn't a really good party but, it was a party. I was out getting chips, salsa, the normal; when I decided to stop in at the local blockbuster. Looking for new games that we might want to play. I took a quick look at Extreme-G, and without reading any real reviews on it, I thought I might try it out for myself. Little did I know, that this game would ruin my party.

Later that night all my homies came over. I thought about Extreme-G and decided to pop it into my N64. As it started I turned quickly. Not seeing my math teacher making those sounds like nails on a blackbored, I looked back at the game. Quickly I pressed mute.

The graphics in Extreme-G wern't much better, but for that old of a game, I guess they were ok. But, I mean, the backgrounds seem to become repetitive, and the cars were obviously rushed.

Gameplay in Extreme-G was very poor. I'm sure many people will argue this point but, seriously, there was almost no game-play. And I think it's more fun to watch my brothers feeble attempts at speling.

Let me take this time to list some of the pluses and minuses of playing this game. ( - = minus. + = plus )

- Graphics
- gameplay
- Sound
- Vehicles
- Weapons
+ Turning it off.

I must admit, this is the first game on N64 that puts racing and fighting together in the same genre. Although, Much better ones will emerge.

Overall this game has it's bad points, and 1 or 2 good points. That is why I had to give this game a two. If you want a good fighting game, get Super smash Bros. If you want a good Racing game, get, any other one; (It's not like you won't have enough to choose from.)

Reviewer's Score: 2/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99