Question from SonAmyFreak4Eva

How do I get past Jungle?

I am trying to beat the stage "Jungle" & I can't figure it out. Am I supposed to destroy those turrets with my Remote Mines or do I make a mad dash to the end?

From: MI4_REAL 4 years ago

Another helpful hint is that Xenia cannot shoot diagonally across the bridge.

Once you trigger the fight, stand to the left or right of the bridge posts on your side of the bridge and zoom your AR33 across the bridge. Wait for her to appear and open fire. You can kill her before she crosses without being harmed. You can avoid her Grenade Launcher/RCP90 combo entirely.

Another big help is that there are 3 pairs of Body Armor in the same place on all difficulties. They are behind the trees next to each of the first 3 Sentry Guns. To the left of the first and third Sentries, and to the right of the second one.

Also you can skip the last part of the Jungle by climbing the ladder carefully after passing the 5th sentry gun. Make sure no guards are visible before you climb. Climb just enough to see over the top so the 6th (or 7th) sentry gun does not fire on you and just hit it with your AR33.
You can safely take out the last Sentry gun and the ammo dump and then make a mad dash for the exit.

The Way To Beat The Jungle Is When At The Start Of The Level Shoot The Guy In Front Of You And Take His Gun. It Is An A3-16 Or Something. If You Want To Destroy The Gun Robots Hide Behind A Tree And Peek(c-Left-Right)Over The Tree. It Will Not Notice You And Shoot It.

The key to doing Jungle is to progress slowly until you're capable of remembering the locations of all the Sentry guns.

The AR33 (The M16-type assault rifle the guards drop here) is ideal for shooting them from just outside the limit of their range (It's a fine line between their range, and the fog)

And on 00 Agent (and possibly Secret Agent), yes you must destroy all the Sentry Guns.