Review by Haunter12O

"Harvest Moon makes it's way to the Nintendo 64..."

This game rules. You will want to play it for a long time. I can't say how good it is, cause it just is. Play it and you'll see.

SOUND-9
Most of the sound is good even though there's not much. Some of it sucks but it's alright. It can get annoying and I don't know why they start the sound over on each screen. I gave it a 9 because of course, it rocks, and the rarest sound music is probably the best.

GAMEPLAY-10
Ah...Country Life, if you have played any other Hravest Moon title then you know what this is about. You are a farmer and you try to get a lot of money. By playing forever, you plow seeds, go to festivals, upgrade your house, get chickens cows and sheep, and probably the best, get a girlfrend and marry her (Certainly you don't need to give her THAT much stuff to have her be truly in love with you) Some boring parts are taking care of cows,sheep, and chickens, watering or plowing seeds and flowers. But the whole plot is fun. Now you're not thinking of doing this in real life, are you? Note-it's way longer and better than Harvest Moon GB, even better that Harvest Moon SNES!

REPLAY-10
Yes, you will want to replay this game. But why would you if it goes on forever? it's the funnest and most innovative simulation game ever.

BUY OR RENT?
Certainly buy. If you rent it you must be stupid.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 12/27/99, Updated 12/27/99