What makes the collector's edition special?

1. All I know is is that it has a holographic cartridge cover.

User Info: Dagamemonkey

Dagamemonkey - 6 years ago
    There's a collector's edition?

User Info: XTApocalypse

XTApocalypse - 6 years ago

1. I'm a little confused as to what you're talking about now.
    If you're talking about the N64 cartridge, the Special Edition is only different in that it has a holographic sticker.
    If you're talking about the Collector's Edition for the GCN, it's basically the same as the N64 version, only it freezes often and the sound is glitchy.

User Info: LemonPenguin

LemonPenguin - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The only difference between the standard and the Collector's Edition is the holographic sticker in the cartridge and the "Collector's Edition" legend in the box, also some games came with a Link, Zelda and Ganondorf action figure, but I dunno if they were exclusive to the Collector's Edition.

User Info: ---Nintendo---

---Nintendo--- (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Are u talking about the gamecubeone that has the four greatest Zelda games?

User Info: destroyah898

destroyah898 - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. I have it. It is a gold cartridge (no, not real GOLD). With a holographic cover.That's all.

User Info: shmarginwoof

shmarginwoof - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. It's just your standard cartridge with a 3D picture and a Gold colored casing.

User Info: Ikasnu

Ikasnu - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I dont know what your talking about but i just have all zelda games ever made but i need the first one ever then i have them all AKA IM ZELDAS BIGIST FAN I EVEN HAVE LINK TO THE PAST GOLD CARTAGE

User Info: samsam87

samsam87 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I have a gold cartrage too! I gave up beacause I couldn't get past deku palace but that was 6 years ago I got past! ^_^

User Info: pikachu351

pikachu351 - 6 years ago 0 1
  7. I have the Collector's Edition. It was the same thing except with a holographic picture. Big Whoop.

User Info: A7XBroncosFan46

A7XBroncosFan46 - 6 years ago 0 0