Question from Dagamemonkey

What makes the collector's edition special?

All I know is is that it has a holographic cartridge cover.

XTApocalypse asked for clarification:

There's a collector's edition?

LemonPenguin answered:

I'm a little confused as to what you're talking about now.
If you're talking about the N64 cartridge, the Special Edition is only different in that it has a holographic sticker.
If you're talking about the Collector's Edition for the GCN, it's basically the same as the N64 version, only it freezes often and the sound is glitchy.
2 0

Answers

---Nintendo--- answered:

The only difference between the standard and the Collector's Edition is the holographic sticker in the cartridge and the "Collector's Edition" legend in the box, also some games came with a Link, Zelda and Ganondorf action figure, but I dunno if they were exclusive to the Collector's Edition.
0 0

destroyah898 answered:

Are u talking about the gamecubeone that has the four greatest Zelda games?
0 2

shmarginwoof answered:

I have it. It is a gold cartridge (no, not real GOLD). With a holographic cover.That's all.
0 0

Ikasnu answered:

It's just your standard cartridge with a 3D picture and a Gold colored casing.
0 0

samsam87 answered:

I dont know what your talking about but i just have all zelda games ever made but i need the first one ever then i have them all AKA IM ZELDAS BIGIST FAN I EVEN HAVE LINK TO THE PAST GOLD CARTAGE
0 0

pikachu351 answered:

I have a gold cartrage too! I gave up beacause I couldn't get past deku palace but that was 6 years ago I got past! ^_^
0 1

A7XBroncosFan46 answered:

I have the Collector's Edition. It was the same thing except with a holographic picture. Big Whoop.
0 0