Question from MasterDarkStar2

Where can I find the mushrooms?

The one for the witch and i heard something about the mask of scents

kim_120908 answered:

First the Mask of Scents can easily be found by following the buttler in the Deku Shrine, which is to the left along the lilly pads as you enter the Deku Palace in the Southern Swamp. Remember, you don't have to race the dude just follow him till you get to the end. second there are 4 places I know to get mushrooms. Obviously one of them I can't get to. 1. In East Clock Town in the Stock Pot Inn, inside the third room on the second floor in uhh... Gorman's underwear.
2. This one you can't get to but it's in Stock Pot Inn in the toilet (I believe that's what it is) on the bottom floor first room to your left as your going down the hallway.
3. By the owl statue in southern swamp.
4. Somwere in the Woods of Mystery. Use the Mask of Scents and an empty bottle to get a mushroom.
2 0

Answers

LoZak47 answered:

You actually have to have beaten the Woodfall Temple first in order to be able to race the butler through his course. The Bunny Hood helps with his challenge. If you have reset time after beating the temple, you can go back and just fight the boss (step on the glowing tree trunk) in order to clear the swamp again.
1 0

Where can I find jim? Open fateh144
Where do I find majora? Answered pieman337
Where can I find the fairy? Open Zeldagirl8
Where can I find all the frogs? Answered Link1006
Where can I find the FD mask? Answered Queen_Sankoro