Question from hakeber_evol

Heart piece help? I got a perfect score in the southern swamp shooting gallery...

I got the larges quver from him. When I got a score of 2120 again he just said something about it being a good score and gave me 20 rupees. Aren't I supposed to get a heart piece the second time? Help!

masteramr answered:

I just checked the Swamp Shooting Gallery FAQ by MKaykitkats, and according to it, you need to get a score of 2200 or above the second time to get the Piece of Heart. You get a higher score by finishing quickly; every second left on the clock earns you another 10 points.
0 0

Answers

Triforcelord25 answered:

Maybe you got the got the Heart Piece and forgot you already got it. (It's happened to me multiple times.)
Personally I would forget about it and continue with the game and try to get every other Heart Piece.
0 0