Question from Link1006

Where can I find all the frogs?

I have no idea where are the colored frogs and I wanna know what hapens when u find them all.HELP

From: Aireannaiel 5 years ago

Hello Link1006!

Completing the frog quest earns you a mask (initially) and a heart piece. I suggest that you slow time down to have enough time to run about collecting frogs!

1. First of all, you will have to defeat Goht to bring spring to the Gorons. Head back to the temple and you'll be able to warp straight to the boss fight.

2. There is a shivering Goron wearing a frog mask that needs a ROCK SIRLOIN in the Mountain Village. Go the to Goron Shrine, put the tot to sleep, and then light all of the torches. You will need to roll into all the Chandelier parts as a Goron to uncover it. Return it to the poor Goron to recieve DON GERO'S MASK.

3. This mask allows you to communicate with frogs. The first one is on lily pads near the Smithy.

4. Woodfall: Defeat Gekko in the Temple.

5. There is one in the Swamp right on the way to the Deku Palace in the clean water.

6. Laundry Pool.

7. Great Bay: Defeat Gekko in the Temple.

It's a bit time consuming, but well worth it for the mask (if you're counting on becoming Oni-Link at the end of the game) and heart piece (if you're in need of a few more to make it through the game / want a perfect game).