Review by BrainDog

"What a GAME!"

You are Link. You have just completed your quest in Ocarina of Time, and are now off to start a quest to find a friend of yours. The stage is set for one of the best game Nintendo has ever made! Everything good about Ocarina of Time is back and better than ever. If you liked the first one, you will LOVE this one.

Graphics (10/10)- Sure the Nintendo 64 may not be the most powerful console anymore but that doesn't mean it can't put out some great graphics. There are well done cut scenes, and all the character animation is better than it was in the first one. Sure it may not be a huge step over Ocarina of Time, but it is a big enough one to be noticed. The game has darker graphics, and they add neat new feel to the game.

Sound (10/10)- Generally I turn own the volume on my TV when I am playing video games, but I won't do that with this game. The sound effects are well done and vibrate. They are easy to tell what they symbolize, and they do a nice job of covering up the lack of no voice acting. The music is great, something that alot of Nintendo games are famous for. This game won't dissapoint in the sound department.

Gameplay (10/10)- This game has great gameplay. All Zelda games noramlly do. The controls are crisp and responsive, and everything in the game flows smoothly. This game does a great job of making the controls and interface with the game easy. It takes no time at all to learn to play.

Fun (10/10)- This game is FUN, FUN, FUN! Anyone who loves to play video games will love this game. A definite must for any video gamers personal library. It is a sure classic in the years to come.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/25/00, Updated 10/25/00