Review by Lynx111

"Not one of the best,but still a good game."

The Legend of Zelda has been a great series of video games. A series of action and adventure games, they have made many great games in the series. And now, they have released another game in the Zelda series. How good is it? Read on to find out!

Story-7-Don't expect a huge and complex story. Basically you must find Majora's Mask and return it to a strange mask salesman or else the moon will fall on the world, thus ending it. I give this category a seven.

Gameplay-9-The gameplay is very easy to learn and is easy to enjoy. The only thing I could complain about is that you only have 3 days to save the world, and then you have to use the ocarina to reset everything which means you may have to solve some puzzles over again. I give this category a nine.

Control-10-The control is simple and does not require any skill to learn. It is also very enjoyable and easy to learn. I give this category a ten.

Replay Value-10-The replay value in this game is very high. There are many secrets and other things to discover in this game. I give this category a ten.

Graphics-8-The graphics are okay. Some of them are a little blocky, though. Some are not too bad. I give this category an eight.

To Buy or Rent?-Though this game is good, it may not be for everyone. Rent it first and see for yourself.

Overall-8-This game is very good and is highly recommended. However it may not be for everyone so keep this in mind. Anyway, if you can see past it's faults and fully enjoy the game, this game will be a great experience for you.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 10/29/00, Updated 10/29/00