Review by helmer1234

"One of the most epic and most fun games Ever!!!!"

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is probably one of the most amazing games I have ever played. One of the main reasons I love this game is because of how challenging it is. For example the part where you need to get the blue potion for the well, you'd never be able to guess that you need to go to the Stock Pot Inn to find the mushrooms that are berried in underwear. I also like the storyline of this game-it always keeps you on the edge of your seat. I am giving this game a 9/10 because it is one of the most amazing games ever but they could've fixed a few things like more available masks or on the passage ways to the temples like that little valley thing filled with bomb-chus that comes before the the stone temple. They could've made those a very challenging thing. If they did this the game would shine brighter than it already is. But this game is amazing!!!

the transition from part to part in this game is absolutely incredible and will always offer the player a challenge. It offers a lot of cool things that will never be seen again in the legend of zelda.

Masks: 8/10
I absolutely love the masks in this games, especially the transformation masks. But the masks only get an 8/10 because there are not that many masks in the game. Even though they can be fun, challenging, and time-consuming to get, they should have put 30 or 40 masks in except for just 20. I think they should have done this because it would be a lot harder to complete the game 100% and would be a lot of fun.

Items:10/10
I give the items in this game a 10/10 because I was so happy when they brought back items such as fire arrows, lens of truth, the mirror shield, the kokiri sword, the hookshot and the bow and arrow which I am really happy about because you can use them as a kid. And they offer a whole lot of new items such as the gilded sword, hero shield, great fairy sword, razor sword, the hero shield, the pictograph box, and all the glass bottles you can get.

Bosses and sub-bosses: 8/10
I give the bosses and sub-bosses in this game an 8 because though they are fun, they are not challenging. To make this game better they should have made the bosses a lot harder than what they are.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 04/13/09

Game Release: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (EU, 11/17/00)