Question from heavens__cloud

How do I get through the Death Mountain Crater?

It's really pissing me off.... I can't seem to do anything, and this is frustrating me loads....
Complete walkthrough from outside the Crater, to getting inside the Fire Temple is required, thanks :)

heavens__cloud provided additional details:

I can't get to any bridge, unless you mean the plank of wood in Link's line of sight when you first enter the crater...

heavens__cloud answered:

OK... this is what i was looking for :)

Go into Goron City, and use bombs to stop the guy rolling around on the third level. Talk to him, and ask about the dragon, then about the gorons. He will give you a Goron Tunic.
Equip this, and run down to the office-like building (the one other than the shop at the bottom, I forget what the guy who lives there is called XD), and go to the statue at the back.
Grab it, and pull it back. You just revealed the secret entrance to the Crater! Go through, and go to the bridge on your left.
Hookshot to the bar in the middle, and jump forward off of the beam. Sheikha (or whatever he's called :S) will teach you the Bolero of Fire, and the entrance to the temple is through the door youc an now see so clearly :)
Congrats on getting to the Fire Temple
0 0

Answers

Speeder132 answered:

Take the left bridge; hookshot the "sign" above the bridge. A cutscene follows with Sheik and you learn the bolero of fire. Continue on to find a ring of rocks and. down the hundreds of rungs on the ladder, The Fire Temple.
0 0