Question from linkvszelda

Where is Saria in the Lostwoods?

I need Saria's song!

toasterovenly answered:

You have to go through the lost woods to the Sacred Forest Meadow. If you want to do it the right way, then you need to listen for the music to get louder when you are at the entrance to a log. (That's good.) If the music gets quieter then the path is an exit. (That's bad.) Alternatively, if you look down a log from a little ways away, if it has a faint white center, then it is an exit. If it is solid black then it leads to another room. Anyways, the sacred forest meadow isn't too bad so I won't tell you how to make it through that.
0 0

Answers

R351D3NT3V1L4 answered:

Use this map by Everything Zelda 64 to get through the lost woods: www.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/file/197771/3497

Use my map to get through the Sacred Meadows to reach Saria: www.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/file/197771/53337
1 0

Where is Saria in the sacredmeadow? Answered linkvszelda
How do u get Saria's song? Answered linkvszelda
How do I get Saria to tell me about the Zora? Answered Drizihractel
How do I get to the boss in Dodongos Cavern? Unanswered Emmaemmaem
Forest Temple completed save file? Open M3taX