Question from categg12

How do I get the bomb bag?

I have heard that you can get it by bowling, but the bowling alley still isn't open, and I need to get into Dodongo Cave.

Triforcelord25 answered:

There is a small alcove with a Goron near a Bomb Flower throw the Bomb off the cliff. If 1st doesn't work keep trying and the Bomb Bag is inside the Dodongos Cavern.
0 0

Answers

oqw answered:

I don't know where you are in the game, but first, you need to go to the Lost Woods. Follow the sound of saria's song, and you will arive to the sacred forest meadow, where you will learn saria's song. Then go to Goron city, open the door with Zelda's lullaby, and play saria's song to Darunia. He will then give you the goron bracelet. With the bracelet, you can pick up bomb flowers. Above the entrance to the dodongo's cave, there is a bomb flower. Pick it up and throw it down to the giant rock blocking the entrance. Now you can enter dodongo's cave. There you will find the bomb bag.
0 0

Bomb hover? Answered ferniiboo
How do you pick up a bomb flower? Answered dan1776
Where can I find more Bombs for the Bomb Bag? Answered Animelover_gal
Where can I find the biggest bomb bag? Answered pens444444
Where can I find a bigger bomb bag other than 20bombs? Answered hartalan