How do I get the bomb bag?

1. I have heard that you can get it by bowling, but the bowling alley still isn't open, and I need to get into Dodongo Cave.

User Info: categg12

categg12 - 6 years ago

1. There is a small alcove with a Goron near a Bomb Flower throw the Bomb off the cliff. If 1st doesn't work keep trying and the Bomb Bag is inside the Dodongos Cavern.

User Info: Triforcelord25

Triforcelord25 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I don't know where you are in the game, but first, you need to go to the Lost Woods. Follow the sound of saria's song, and you will arive to the sacred forest meadow, where you will learn saria's song. Then go to Goron city, open the door with Zelda's lullaby, and play saria's song to Darunia. He will then give you the goron bracelet. With the bracelet, you can pick up bomb flowers. Above the entrance to the dodongo's cave, there is a bomb flower. Pick it up and throw it down to the giant rock blocking the entrance. Now you can enter dodongo's cave. There you will find the bomb bag.

User Info: oqw

oqw - 6 years ago 0 0