My scarecrow's song doesn't work?

1. I did it all correctly, reading from an FAQ on here for this game. My scarecrow's song is A down right left up A down right, or essentially the five playable notes in ascending order followed by the first three again. But when I play the song in a situation where I'd need a scarecrow (i.e. hookshot-ing onto it to reach a gold skulltula), no scarecrow appears, even though Navi has turned green to indicate that I can get one, and the game recognizes the song as the Scarecrow's Song.

TLDR version, I play the song, and the game recognizes it, but the effect of the song does not follow. Is that a game error or am I doing something wrong? I'm playing it on the Wii, by the way. Used Wii points to get it off the nintendo channel. If that helps....

User Info: Sonalis1092

Sonalis1092 - 5 years ago

1. After you've created the scarecrow's song as a child, you must return to Lake Hylia as an adult and play the song in front of the scarecrow again. Once that's been done, the game will register it as an official melody. The song can't include the beginning of any other song or be the exact same as the Bolero of Fire.

User Info: VeryFunTimes

VeryFunTimes - 5 years ago 1 0

1. Make the song as a kid than turn into a grown up play the song to the scarecrow than he will say if you
    need hlep and his brother is around play it and he will help you.Or something like that.

User Info: JohnLuke1234567

JohnLuke1234567 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I think your problem is, not that the song is invalid... But more the fact that you're expecting him to appear everywhere! He doesn't... You do not need the Scarecrows song to complete the regular game, and in MQ, you only need it once if I remember in the Fire Temple
    So my answer is basically that you have done your song, but you can't expect the scarecrow to appear all the time!

User Info: C7Dixon

C7Dixon - 5 years ago 0 0