Question from beatlyperson69

Forest temple .. ?

Okayy ... can anyone tell me where any of the keys are ? and i have the red and blue poes how do i get the others ?
thanks :D

Answers

Austyn158 answered:

From the Bow&Arrow go back into the twisted hall and exit into the room with floating skulls and shoot the switch above the door, if I remember correctly it should open a new path for you... Imma wwait for you to repost to continue.
0 0

megatron1313 answered:

Ok, dude... seriously? You dont ask these kinds of things in a question and wait 2 months for someone to answer when you could just look at a walkthrough on this page!
0 0

icemaster935 answered:

I agree with megatron1313.but still his reply is so funny but so true! LOL
0 0

ZanielZede77 answered:

The beginning room with the Wolfos' has a key. climb the vines on the right of the room (Where you'll also find a Gold Skulltula) and land on the trees. The chest is on the opposite side of the trees at the far left side of the room.
0 0

Where is the 3rd,and 4th poe in forest temple? Answered leftyslate
Forest temple help? Answered Fable_Avenger
Help with Forest Temple please? Answered Zelda_fan89
After the forest temple? Answered candygirl2341
How do I get past the Forest Temple? Answered Ocarina101