How do you get the red tunic and stuff so you can go intgw fire telmple?

1. Navi keeps saying the cloud over death mountain looks strange, but if I go up there I can't do anything. I went to the goron place and bought that long sword and idk what I'm supposed to do with it, it keeps breaking..but there's the little place in the cave where there's lava at, how do I get accrossed?
    Also, how do I stop the little rolling goron? I feel like I'm supposed to

User Info: Jfresh4827

Jfresh4827 - 7 years ago

1. You know that goron that rolls around the one level. Shoot the bomp plant when he is near. He'll talk to you and say the head guy went to the dungeon or something like that. hee'l give you a tunic i think. Then the head guys room will open. Go in there and move the big head block. Go throught the hole and make your way the the dungeon. Sheik will talk to you and give the boloro of fire.

User Info: gameguiy

gameguiy - 7 years ago 1 0

1. There will be one lone goron rolling around Goron City on the middle level. To stop him from rolling, you need to hit him with a bomb. You can do this with your own bomb throwing (difficult, as he rolls away from you when he gets near), bombchu, or by shooting one of the bomb flowers with an arrow when he is close to it. Talk to him, and pick both options. At the end he will give you the Goron Tunic, and the stone doors in the city will open. Go into Darunia's room (bottom floor, where you got the Goron Bracelet as a kid) and pull the stone statue. Put on the tunic and walk behind it into Death Mountain Crater. You will see a broken bridge nearby. Hookshot to the beam above the completed portion of the bridge. Sheik will teach you the Bolero of Fire, and the entrance to the Fire Temple is on your left.

User Info: NintendoBoy259

NintendoBoy259 - 7 years ago 1 0