"Happy 10th anniversary, Ocarina of Time!"

In my opinion, this is indeed the greatest game ever. There's just so much to do and explore on it, it's really hard to argue, that it is not the greatest game of all time.

Basic Overview - From number 1 3-D adventure, to number 1 N64 game, to number one adventure game, or even as a whole, of all history. Yeah, it's that amazing. Enjoy I take it into the depths.

Graphics [10/10] - Truly magnificent. You may think I'm silly as I say this, but, when I say this, I mean, for a game that has surpassed 10 long years, the graphics ARE great. From the weapon designs, to the fields, grass, and even the water, the sight may just even STILL leave you in awe, just as it did 10 years ago.

Sound [10/10] - Outstanding! No doubt the music in this game is unlike any other. From the 12 amazing, beautiful Ocarina songs, to the sound effects and music themes. Certainly, from Zelda's Lullaby, to the Requiem of Spirit, the songs are quite underrated. For the 10 long years, the sound in general sure didn't change one bit. Make sure to thank the legendary composer, Koji Kondo.

Storyline / Plot [10/10] - The plot in this game is obviously at times, similar to it's predecessors. The dungeons and temples are also perfectly made to fit the storyline, as are too, the weapons. Starting at the measly Deku Tree to the huge castle, that is indeed Ganon's Castle, they are well designed into the plot. The main antagonist in this game, (as if it ever changes throughout the series) is Ganondorf himself. Shocker, I know. Well, you start out as a young Hylian boy in the Kokiri forest, raised as a Kokiri. Although he is not Kokiri, himself, he was taken in by the Deku Tree, and he has raised him since he was a baby. You have to set out on a journey, learning all kinds of songs, getting all kinds of weapons, getting the 3 gems, pulling the master sword, awakening the 6 sages, saving Princess Zelda, and banish the evil, that is Ganon, with nothing else but the blade of evil's bane.

Box Art [10/10] - This is one true work of art. It is very nicely designed, seeing as how old it is. The Master Sword and Hylian Shield are put nicely on the front with the title, revealing next to nothing on the game just from the looks of it.

Final Regards - Being the first video game I have ever played in my life, this was instantly a favorite to me, and I'm even playing it, still, today. I wouldn't say that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a video game, nah, but a work of art, by the master artist, Shigeru Miyamoto. Happy 10th anniversary, Ocarina of Time.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/25/08

Game Release: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (US, 11/23/98)