Review by REW2K

"A Fun Game You Never Get Tired Of!!"

In this review I will be telling you about the Nintendo 64 game "Mario Golf". To start I feel this game is great, and has absolutely no downfalls. This game has many different ways to play. For starters and beginners they have a practice option which allows you to practice ANY hole you have already unlocked to get a good feel of the game and especially good to build up your skill level. Another option is a difficult one called the ring shot where you perfect your accuracy which is another good practice zone. Another practice zone but can also be played multi-player is the mini-golf. Mini-golf is golf where you one use one club, the putter to practice your putts. Mario golf also has a variety of cool sounds used to distract your opponent in multi-player. Think about a real difficult putt on the green to make the win and as soon as you are about to swing you hear Mario's voice..."Mama Mia!!!"...and you miss the shot and you see your friend strutting around gleefully but back to the game. Mario Golf is a very well rounded game with many options, ways to play, and a load of secret characters. Don't forget to get Mario Golf for Game Boy Color to get even more characters but you will need an extra accessory. In general, like I said, Mario Golf is a game you will never get tired of. MARK MY WORDS!!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99