Review by ABlaster

"Average"

Mission Impossible is a very cool movie (at least I think so), this is also a good game, not my best actually not even close to my best.
This was my second N64 game ever. I got it after \'\'Mario Kart\'\'. This was a very good game at first but I got to many better games later. I wouldn\'t say that this is a bad game because it isn\'t, but I wouldn\'t say that this is a very good game either because it isn\'t, this is a average game and I think some peoples can love it while some peoples hate it (and some peoples doesn\'t care). I personally think it\'s one of my worst N64 games but that may be because I only have good games like Zelda, Perfect Dark, Start Fox 64, Super Mario 64 and Goldeneye. I\'m sure you want to go into clearer details, so let\'s do that!

Story: 4.5/10

It\'s a good story but if you\'ve seen the movie you\'ll already know what\'s gonna happen. And NO! I\'m not going to spoil!

Colors: 3.5/10

It\'s not so many colors in this game. I would say it\'s the same colors over and over again. You\'ll often see colors like: white, red, black and gray. I like the colors but it needs more variation.

Music: 4/10

Ok the music is a bad part, not the worst I\'ve heard or something but a bad part. The music fits many places and It\'s nice sometimes, to not often. The good thing with the music is that some of the tunes are really cool, like a Piano melody, the Main Theme and some others.

Sound 5.5/10

The sound is good, not very good but good (I would give the sound 5.5 alone). You shouldn\'t really think much about the sound in this game because it\'s pretty average, good in some places and bad in some other places. As it should be plus some more.

Well, there is two difficulties to choose between, the first one (possible) is hard on some places and normal on some other places. I wouldn\'t say that this is a easy game, because it\'s pretty hard. I haven\'t completed the hardest difficulty yet, because this is a REALLY hard part.
You\'re playing as Tom Cruise in this game. It\'s good enough when you think about the freedom. You can\'t really feel the bullets though, because this isn\'t in first person mode. The thing you\'ll have to do in this game is to complete missions with objectives. Some missions have many objectives and some have few. It\'s pretty fun when you get the hang of it.
You can use many different weapons here but the game isn\'t really about weapons, it\'s about your main mission with lots of objectives.

Freedom: 5.2/10

It\'s good, I mean better than most shooters (much better than Tomb Raiders). Some big arenas and some smaller. Some secret places with secret weapons too. Enjoy the freedom here!

Enemies: 7/10

As I like them; humans with guns. I can\'t really remember any monsters here (sue me if I\'m wrong :))

Bosses: 3/10

Not many, but they\'re cool. I\'m not going to spoil anything now.

Challenge: 7/10

Nice! The Hard mode is very, very hard (a real challenge as it should be), and the Normal is normal (hard on some places and easy on some other places). It may be a little too hard because of the controller.

Controls: 3/10

I don\'t really like this part because it\'s not in first person view and it\'s not easy to hit enemies on a far distance. You can jump in this game, and that\'s good but everything else is to hard. It isn\'t THAT hard so don\'t let this stop you if you really want it, or maybe you should let it stop you?...

Level System: Missions

Not the biggest levels but they may be fun! Between 5 -45 minutes I guess.

Level up: 8/10

It\'s the normal shooting system with weapons, body armors and more.

Puzzles: 6/10

Go and collect things, do something with the things you collect.. do it again some times. The puzzles are like that!

Side Quests: 3.5/10

It\'s only some small secrets; like hidden weapons and items and the hard mode (this was not a spoiler so don\'t worry).

Mini Games: 0/10

None, simply none! (only boss fights and the normal stuff)

Weapons: 6.5/10

Most other shooters have better weapons than this. But the rocket launcher and some other cool guns boosts that up! Not THAT many weapons though.

Replay ability: 4.5/10

I completed the first difficulty (possible) but not the second (impossible) because it was too hard. It took me around 20 hours to complete the first difficulty and some of the missions on the second difficulty. I think you may complete several missions more that one time. I used an overall time of around 30 hours on this game, and that\'s pretty good.

FAQs for the game: 8.5/10

You\'ll find everything you need. I would recommend you IRogers\' and marsmallow\'s. There\'s also a Swedish FAQ here!

Rent or Buy: Try it out first

You should buy it if you like games like Tomb Raider, Resident Evil etc. This isn\'t the same as a FPS so don\'t buy it if you only like those. I would recommend you to try it out first, so you know something before you use money on it.

Important info: