Question from baltiraven20

My game keeps freezing, is there anything i can do?

It might be my console and not my game but what can you do if it keeps freezing and its real frustrating!!! should i get a new system or is there some easy way to prevent the freezing

pdfanboy asked for clarification:

As far as I know, my Perfect Dark game has never frozen and I have spent plenty of hours playing it. Anyway, do you have any other game that freezes as well, or it just occurs when you play Perfect Dark? Like you said, it might be a console problem. I use a PAL system by the way.

Name_of_User answered:

If only the Perfect dark game is freezing, clean the game's contacts using rubbing alcohol and a q-tip and it should work just like new.
2 0

Answers

Alive_trooper answered:

Clean the inside of the system where you insert the game.
1 0

MI4_REAL answered:

What were you doing when the game froze?

I know of one glitch that happens on certain carts, known as the Challenge 7 Glitch.

The game would freeze if you tried to play Challenge 7 with 3 human players on Combat Simulator. Any other Warehouse scenario with 3 players would also freeze.

If your game is freezing anywhere else, then cleaning the games contacts like Name of User said previously is the best option.
0 0

FireboltDS answered:

A highly effective way to solve that would be to buy a Xbox 360, connect it to the internet, and download the Xbox Live Arcade Version of this game
0 3

TTF answered:

Would be cheaper just to CLEAN it, Firebolt.
0 0

Best multiplayer game? Answered LtMajorDude
How do I start the game? Answered dragonkyd
how do I get all the stars on the challenges? Answered sleepy1995
How do I get out of combat simulator? I have an expansion pak but it won't let me leave. Answered scorpion696969
Rating help? Answered Goku853