My game keeps freezing, is there anything i can do?

1. It might be my console and not my game but what can you do if it keeps freezing and its real frustrating!!! should i get a new system or is there some easy way to prevent the freezing

User Info: baltiraven20

baltiraven20 - 6 years ago
    As far as I know, my Perfect Dark game has never frozen and I have spent plenty of hours playing it. Anyway, do you have any other game that freezes as well, or it just occurs when you play Perfect Dark? Like you said, it might be a console problem. I use a PAL system by the way.

User Info: pdfanboy

pdfanboy - 6 years ago

1. If only the Perfect dark game is freezing, clean the game's contacts using rubbing alcohol and a q-tip and it should work just like new.

User Info: Name_of_User

Name_of_User - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Clean the inside of the system where you insert the game.

User Info: Alive_trooper

Alive_trooper - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. What were you doing when the game froze?

I know of one glitch that happens on certain carts, known as the Challenge 7 Glitch.

The game would freeze if you tried to play Challenge 7 with 3 human players on Combat Simulator. Any other Warehouse scenario with 3 players would also freeze.

If your game is freezing anywhere else, then cleaning the games contacts like Name of User said previously is the best option.

User Info: MI4_REAL

MI4_REAL - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. A highly effective way to solve that would be to buy a Xbox 360, connect it to the internet, and download the Xbox Live Arcade Version of this game

User Info: FireboltDS

FireboltDS - 5 years ago 0 3
  4. Would be cheaper just to CLEAN it, Firebolt.

User Info: TyVulpine

TyVulpine - 5 years ago 0 0