Review by WSiglerJr

"It could be better, but it's pretty fun!"

South Park is a very fun game, but even the best game can have a few flaws. I highly recommend it, though, so don't think it isn't worth purchasing. Besides, the flaws are minor, such as fogging (Which you get used to after a while). However, some people may be a little worried about the difficulty, which is indeed VERY frustrating. You cannot change it, either. While there ARE people who are much more skilled then me, there are even more people who lack the skills I have, also. Personally, I got to the 'Road to Craterville' level in the Alien episode, before I HAD to use the invincibility cheat. But the cheats, as I said, remedy this problem signifigantly. There are some puzzles, but they are not very hard, however, some things, like finding the toy store in the killer toy episode, can take hours! But there are also the little things that improve the life of this game, like slides, exploration, your imagination (It's fun to go around South Park throwing urine-covered snowballs like you're vandalizing the town), and other things. And of course, the mighty Multiplayer mode. This is THE best feature in South Park. Go around terrorizing your friends. And what makes it even better, is that you actually have to beat the levels in the Story Mode to unlock the other characters! Of course, you get to start with Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny! Overall, this game has it's flaws, that keep it from being perfect, but all the other things, even the smallest ones, keep this game alive.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 07/05/02