Review by Undrtakr

"Not very good, but better than the other South Park Games for N64."

A lot of people think that South Park games made by Acclaim for N64 suck, well all of the South Park games for N64 are made by Acclaim, anyway I sort of agree, I had the South Park Game, and it wasn't that good, I never had or have played South Park: Chefs Luv Shack, although I've heard it isn't too great either, well South Park Rally isn't much better, but it's a good improvement by Acclaim, it is better than the other South Park Games.

The graphics, like in most of the Acclaim games, absoulutely suck, in my opinion. Acclaim has the worst graphics for N64, no offense to you people that actually like Acclaim graphics, but they specify in polygon effects, and are not that detailed in South Park Rally.

The sound is pretty much the best part of the game, it is nice and clear, and some of the lines are funny, but some of the lines might get boring after a while.

Controls: 8/10
The controls are pretty simple, but can get confusing after a while, you can carry up to 3 weapons, and you have to press a button to change the weapon you are on, and you use pretty much all of the button on the controller, and you might get caught up in pressing one button that you will let go of another button, that you need to be pressing.

Ahh yes, the most important part of a game, gameplay, well the gameplay isn't really good, the courses can be very challenging to beat in the championship mode, you'll probably be cussing the game out, but if you do beat it, it may seem like it was quite short, and you will prbably think it's boring after a while.

Replayability: 7/10
Like I said it you'll probably think it will get boring after a while, and you won't want to be playing it a lot, you'll probably just be setting it in the back of your games, and hardly ever play it.

Like I said this game isn't that good, but it is better than the other South Park games for N64, so overall this game may kind of suck a little, I don't know why I even bought it, I jest wanted a racing game I guess.

Reviewer's Score: 6/10 | Originally Posted: 03/22/00, Updated 03/22/00