Why won't I get the medals for certain levels, despite having the required amount of points?

1. I was looking at a FAQ to see how much points you needed for each medal. Titania's is 150. I got that but it didn't give me the medal. You need 150 to get Bolse's and Katina's as well, and I once got 150 on Bolse and got nothing. However, I got 150 again on Bolse after that and got it. I also got 150 on Katina, but no medal. I got 100 on Sector Z and didn't get it either (I thought 100 was the requirement). Is this time-based or something? I don't understand.

User Info: Super_Slash

Super_Slash - 8 years ago

1. Yes. All of your allies (excluding Kat and other cameos) need to be in working condition, A.K.A. not shot down.

User Info: Storm101

Storm101 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Did all of your allies survive? Been a long time since I played, but I'm pretty sure if any of your allies are shot down, you will not receive the medal.

User Info: neo_strife

neo_strife - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Kat and Bill cannot die. They are invincible.

User Info: Thanos828

Thanos828 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. ^Well,you CAN kill them(at least you can kill bill*)but it's useless anyways,since nothing will happen.

*see wut i did there :)

User Info: Chaos_blasta

Chaos_blasta - 7 years ago 0 0