Question from Super_Slash

Why won't I get the medals for certain levels, despite having the required amount of points?

I was looking at a FAQ to see how much points you needed for each medal. Titania's is 150. I got that but it didn't give me the medal. You need 150 to get Bolse's and Katina's as well, and I once got 150 on Bolse and got nothing. However, I got 150 again on Bolse after that and got it. I also got 150 on Katina, but no medal. I got 100 on Sector Z and didn't get it either (I thought 100 was the requirement). Is this time-based or something? I don't understand.

Storm101 answered:

Yes. All of your allies (excluding Kat and other cameos) need to be in working condition, A.K.A. not shot down.
2 0

Answers

neo_strife answered:

Did all of your allies survive? Been a long time since I played, but I'm pretty sure if any of your allies are shot down, you will not receive the medal.
0 0

Thanos828 answered:

Kat and Bill cannot die. They are invincible.
0 0

Chaos_blasta answered:

^Well,you CAN kill them(at least you can kill bill*)but it's useless anyways,since nothing will happen.

*see wut i did there :)
0 0

Do the medals ever just disappear? Answered SpartanBlueFour
Is My High-Score Even Possible? Answered CanadianLPs
Andross Brain? Answered Gabriel6302
How do I get into the waterfalls on level one? Answered 9341yg
How many bosess are there in zoness? Answered thegamerofallpe