Is My High-Score Even Possible?

1. Well I was looking through my old N64 games and I found my old Star fox 64 cartridge. I looked at the high scores and one of them was 3481. So I took a Picture. I do remember playing a really good game a year back but I don't think this is possible. Can anyone give some input on this? Did I break a record?

Sorry the picture is kind of blurry. I didn't feel like setting up my capture cam since it was already hooked up to a different TV.

i.imgur.com/ZIKj4.jpg

User Info: CanadianLPs

CanadianLPs - 4 years ago
    My next best was like 2400. I'm pretty sure I've never gotten over 3000. I did see another post where someone had a gameshark but I've never owned one for N64 and the game has never been lent out to anyone. I'm pretty sure it's a bug of some sort.

User Info: CanadianLPs

CanadianLPs - 4 years ago
    Yeah. Upon further inspection I'm 100% sure this isn't possible. That's weird for that to happen without a gameshark though. At least the game was able to provide me with a blast of nostalgia. I beat this game over 200 times as a kid. I bet I still have the skills to reach 2400. If you know off-hand, I'm curious as to what the record really is.

User Info: CanadianLPs

CanadianLPs - 4 years ago

1. Looking at the records, it is just too high to be possible even for an exceptional player who could get the following scores reliably.

Corneria - 300, some are as high as 350
    Sector Y - 300, the world record is 380
    Aquas- 200,
    Zoness- 400, though I have seen 450 or more
    Macbeth- 150
    Area 6- 600, some tool assisted runs can achieve 700
    Venom- 215

2165 for a very good player.

User Info: dragondance

dragondance - 4 years ago 0 0