Review by Andy M.

"A good game with good graphics!!!"

I would recommend this game to anyone because it is fun to play and it is action-packed. It can be challenging. It also has a great story line.

Starfox and his friends Slippy, Peppy, and Falco are on a mission to stop Andros. Andros has caused destruction among the different worlds. There are many obstacles that lie in there path. Andros has his four pilots of his own that can battle Starfox and his crew. On their misson, they brought a big ship with them called the Great Fox. If there was too much damage done to their ship, that is where they would report.

The graphics on this game are great, and the sound is too. This is the only game I know that actually has a storyline where you hear the people talk. They also talk when they are on a mission. A good idea for this game was the homing system and the charging of the laser. That way, you don't have to use your bombs all the time. You can get two laser upgrades.

You can replay this game a few times because there are many ways to beat it. And you can keep on trying to beat your high score. I try to do this a lot.

I would buy this game because there are many different ways to beat it. You could also have renting this game because you can still have fun. There is also a multiplayer mode. You can choose a landmaster or a ship.

Overall, This a great game!

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 09/29/01