Review by Truegamer

"This is the greatest N64 game that I have played."

Star fox for the SNES was the first ever game to use polygons for a system console {well thats what I heard}which what I think is great.The first Star Fox was fun it had sweet graphics great gameplay and replay value.Now after waiting awhile the 2nd one comes out which is just as good as the first one.

Graphics 10/10
Ya have ta say the graphics in Starfox 64 are great.Like the way the water looks is cool and all of the ships look great and the bosses are very cool looking.

Sound 9/10
The sounds in the game are great especialy the vocies insted of having a bird say "bla bla bla bla"they say real things and I really didnt think that someone could put some much speech in a cartrige.But one thing about the vocies that stinks is slippys vocie is so annoying!but you will get over it.Also the music in the game is great.

Gameplay 10/10
Not much has change when your in the Arwing you still can upgrage you lasers and shoot things.But also you get new machines like the bluemarine,and the landmaster are great.But one thing I dont like is that this game isnt as hard as the one for SNES except when you get Expert mode.

Replay 10/10
When you beat the game you might think thats all but it isnt you still have to get all of the medals then you get Expert mode and that aint easy espe cialy when you have to get them again but this time in Expert mode.And its gonna take you awhile.

Ending 8/10
The ending is pretty good except its a little short but not as short as the SNES version.But I still like the Ending.

Multiplayer 10/10
The multiplayer is good at first and when you get to play as the landmaster it gets even more exciting and finally when ya get to play as just walking around with a gun in your hand is the best out of all of them.But you shold have some friends to play with when you play Multiplayer.

This game is great personaly its my favorite game on the N64 better than Mario, Zelda or anything on the N64.I just plain love this game.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 09/29/01