Question from destroyah898

How do I beat Bully the bullies?

I've tried like a million times and they keep killing me

From: Distant_Rainbow 4 years ago

After landing on the Bullies' island, inch forward slowly so that you only attract the attention of one Bully at a time. If they all crowd around you, you're in for a hairy time, so try to 'divide and conquer'.

Punching/kicking the Bully to push them toward the lava might not work easily, since your timing has to be good with your attacks to successfully manage this. A method I find useful is to jump and crash into the Bully's head, much as if you were trying to stomp it from an angle. This works as well in pushing them backwards, and it might even be more effective.

So basically, lure one Bully towards you, then use jumps/punches/kicks to knock the Bully outwards and eventually out of the island, killing it. Do the same for all three Bullies.

Once they are all dead, a Big Bully will drop from the sky as a boss. Destroy him the same way you did the smaller Bullies to get a Star.