Question from yoshi1000

How do I get the Moon Jump cheatcode?

What can you do with Moon Jump?

Mimo779 asked for clarification:

If you mean Yoshi's secret jump then let me explain.
When you get all 120 stars, you can use a cannon in front of the castle. It lets you get it from Yoshi. The cheat can only be activated in the Project 64 version and not on the Virtual Console! As a note, this doesn't exist nor is there any way to attain it in the Wii Virtual Console version of the game, which is where this question is posted. U hold a to go up.
If u using project 64 1.7 the cheat will be in cheats menu.
Put all together!

Mimo779!

dekarrin answered:

It is impossible to get the Moon Jump cheat. It is a gameshark code...or is it AR? It doesn't matter. You can't use cheat codes like that (that is, cheat codes that depend on memory hacks) on the Virtual Console.
4 0

Answers

lucastcorrea answered:

U hold a to go up.

0 2

BreakmanDX answered:

As a note, this doesn't exist nor is there any way to attain it in the Wii Virtual Console version of the game, which is where this question is posted.
0 2

pee_wee_hermano answered:

The cheat can only be activated in the Project 64 version and not on the Virtual Console!
0 0

CrazyKirby97 answered:

When you get all 120 stars, you can use a cannon in front of the castle. It lets you get it from Yoshi.
1 1

originalLink answered:

pee_wee_hermano... You realize pj64 is a n64 emulator that also emulates a gameshark. Anything that isn't a rom hack that's done on PJ64 can be done on a real n64. I've been modding for about 6-7years.
0 0

originalLink answered:

Originaly it was a gameshark code that allowed players to "levatate" when they held the a button an drop when they let go. the higher you held it the higher you would go. In the modern age of emulation that code is almost always preloaded in it's "cheat menu"(gameshark emu).
0 0

How do I get the Moon Jump cheatcode? Answered yoshi1000
Moon Jump not working? Answered Kainman90
Why i can't jump after the C^ glitch? Answered Thodoris24
How do I wall jump onto the roof? Answered Toke4us
Special triple jump? Answered OllieTheBum