Question from JoshR16

Where can I find (the hazy maze place)?

In super mario 64 there is a place called hazy maze maze,but where is it?

PhantomPaladin answered:

When you first walk into the castle, there will be two old wooden doors on either sides of the steps leading up stairs (these doors do not have stars or #'s on them). Go in either door. Once you go through the door, you will see a hall way with a boo in it. Do NOT go this way; instead, go DOWN the steps directly behind you (you will need a key for the door at the bottom of the steps). Now go RIGHT through the greenish hallway. Turn RIGHT once you get through the door, and in your sight will be the painting with the fire on it (lethal lava land, i believe). Go up to it, then go RIGHT. You should see a door (with a star on it) on a slightly elevated surface. Go through that door. You are now in a room with a checkered floor design. Jump down, and into the pool of what appears to be a 'black ink' type substance. That is the Hazy Maze Cave. NOTE:: I believe you get the key to the door at the bottom of the steps (the one I mentioned earlier) by beating bowser
2 0

Answers

PhantomPaladin answered:

Hope this helped :)
0 0

PhantomPaladin answered:

can you please choose my answer as the answer to this question? Its been 3 weeks now and I posted the answer a couple of hours after you asked the question!
0 0

How do I get past navigating toxic maze? Answered babygurl0
How do i find the red switch ? Answered kel2433
3DS Port? Unanswered Smoker63B10
My hat is under the star in the puzzle piece in Snowmans Land...? Answered MrsHannahBanana
Top Floor Toad Star? Answered G___Bax