Question from raymaniac

How do I use the ultra stone?

I have one in my inventory but it's been 7 years since i've played this game so i don't know how to use it.

lucastcorrea answered:

With the Ultra-Stone you can upgrade your party member the same way you upgrade them to super-rank,(with an not used super block) but you only can upgrade to ultra-rank when the character is alterady super ranked. But someone says : but then what the Ultra-Stone matters? A : When you do not have it, the party member that alterady is super ranked cannot be upgraded. Oh, and remember, the upgrade block have to be one that is not used!
3 0

Answers

mimir227 answered:

Just hit a Super Block. So long as you have the Ultra Stone, you can promote any partner who's already at Super Rank to Ultra Rank. Without the Ultra Stone, you can't upgrade Super-Rank partners.
4 1

MarioLuigiRules answered:

Once you hit a super block it will automatically upgrade your partner to ultra rank. I was confused about it myself.
1 1