Question from BobberyFan98

Paper Mario or Super Mario RPG?

OK. Heres the deal.
well i got $20 for my 11 b-day from my grandparents..
and then i was lookin on youtube for walktroughs to watch. then i stumbled opon chuggaconroy's super mario rpg walktrough. so i watch it, then it was love at first play. so i have so far watched 32 parts of the walktrough, IN JUST 2 DAYS!!!!!!!
But i also wanted to get paper mario (but i also have it for my 64), i also need to know how much block it take up for (download for paper mario). so what sould i do's!?!. also remember that i only have 528 blocks left on my wii. and i also was planning to save up for mario & luigi rpg 3.
so what should i do?
1. buy 1000 wii points and get super mario rpg and save the rest for m&l rpg 3
2. get 2000 wii points and just get both pm and sm rpg and save my allowance of $8.00 for a few months until m&l rpg 3 comes out.
2. get 1000 wii points and get paper mario
and save the rest for m&l rpg 3

RESPOND AS FAST AS YOU CAN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shnickshnick answered:

Okay, if you want m&l rpg 3 that bad, get super mario rpg.

It costs 800 wii points (8 dollars) unlike paper mario, which is 1000 wii points (10 dollars)

Plus, you have paper mario on the N64, so why do you need it on the wii?
2 0

Answers

skawo93 answered:

Buy 2000 Wii Points (unless you're buying through Wii Credit Card System) there is no other way anyway and buy both. Though, if you have Paper Mario on N64, then why you want it on Wii? Oh well.

Paper Mario is around 280 blocks.
Super Mario RPG is around 80 blocks

Also, Chuggaconroy rules, yep.
0 2

timmy00 answered:

Though it been answered I to, would go for Super Mario RPG. One of the greatest game I ever played. Cheaper and you already have paper mario.
1 0