Question from DarkFuryBeast

How do you get Gold Mt. Mariomore?

First I beat the game with all characters on Hard, then Super Hard, then I did the win 2000 coins in two tries on the shy guy game bull crap that I saw on the you tube vid, but i still haven't received it.

DarkFuryBeast provided additional details:

Already did

Gravemaker15 asked for clarification:

Have you looked at the faqs for this game to get your answer ?

Answers

Wetty01 answered:

I think to do this you must complete the game with every character ranked has a superstar.
I recommend playing it on easy because if I remember correctly, to achieve superstar rank you need to get S on every board, which means you need to I think you must finish every battle royale with at least to stars over everyone and every duel by killing the other player while keeping all you heart pieces.
1 0

ShadwSonic answered:

Sadly, the Golden Mt. Mariomore is a lie. I myself believed it, and so went through all 6 characters on Superhard while simultaneously ensuring all S-Ranks. I had even unlocked every minigame prior to doing that. No change whatsoever. Needless to say I was a bit peeved.
0 0