Review by MagnaMewtwo

"The parties go on!"

Gameplay:
My Rating: 9/10

This game was quite cool. It's difficulty would have to be hard. This game takes about 124+ hours to complete FULLY. It was quite a tough game. The controls are very easy, as it's just A most of the time, but the Mini-Games sometimes get hard in the control concept. It's fun when you're not playing against the computer, because there is a rumor that they can really cheat once in a while, but you know the line! ''Cheaters never win...''

Story:
My Rating: 8/10

This game's story was sort of good; better than the last 2, because you can play a Story mode in 3 different files. There's a new star and a dicehead that help you out. There are also 2 new characters, but they can only be used in party mode, which sort of ruined the fun, but you'll see why if you get the game ;)

Audio/Video:
My Rating: 3/10

This is the WORST part of the game. They made a BIG mistake recording the voices. One certain person sounds VERY stupid now, but I won't reveal that unless you get the game. It was my favorite character too! But I don't think I needed to reveal that part, though. Luckily the music pulled this up from a 1, because the music was quite fair. Not excellent, but not terrible. Just... normal.

Replayability:
My Rating: 10/10

You’ll be playing this game over and over and over and over again. This game will leave you partying until your eyes fall out and you go completely insane. You’ll be hanging on and playing this game forever. Well, until the next Mario Partying game comes out, which could be next month... (no, it’s not next month, sorry to get your hopes up)

To Buy or to Rent?:

I can’t really decide what to do. I really think you should buy it, because you’ll be re-renting this game until the price of the times you’ve rented this will turn out to be more than the buying price :)

However, if you don’t like these type of games and just want to see the new features, don’t buy it. If you’re not sure whether to buy or rent, rent it first and see if it’s worth buying.

Results:

Audio/Video: 3/10
Replayability: 10/10

Total:

7/10: Well, this game would’ve got a higher rating if it weren’t for the audio/video. Otherwise, it’s pretty cool. Get a few friends, and start partying, because this is one game meant for 4!

Reviewer's Score: 7/10 | Originally Posted: 05/26/01, Updated 05/26/01