Review by Cool mario 6446

"Don't Hate This Game Because It's Great!"

Hello. I am Cool Mario and this is my third review and I hope you like it. Mark my words Do not hate this game because it is great! This is such an awesome game, Who cares what the other reviews say, The music is fine the way it is! This game has basically everything! There are 13 pros and you can even create your own skateboarders! You can even design your own skate parks!

Story (0/0)

Is there really a story? I don't think so! basically it's like you skate around pick up cash. Doesn't sound like much but it is much!

Gameplay (9/10)

Two words: too hard!! well actually thats a good thing because it gives the game a great challenge! You have to beat certain goals to get cash for new levels, new skateboards, better stats, and better tricks! some stats you can upgrade are: Air, Speed, Landing, Ollie, Rail Balance, Lip balance, Hangtime, Manuals, Spin, and Switch. Of course all of that costs money. The controls are pretty much the same as the first Tony Hawk game.

Game design (9.5/10)

In a great game, You can tell that the designers spent a lot of time on this game! The levels are Huge, Gigantic, and Massive. Except in the first level which is alright. The Tasks are pretty hard too!

Sound and Music (9/10)

I am combining these because I don't really think that there are that many sounds except for the skaterboard's wheels. The music is FINE!!! I don't really care about them taking out some songs, But they kept the best songs in!! You will probably recognize some of the singer also!

Create A Skater (9/10)

This is cool! You can make your skater look like anything! (Human That is) The only drawback is that you can't do a girl but I guess that is fine!

Create A Skate Park (9.5/10)

This is probably the best feature in the game!! you can make a Skate park with for different things like, A factory, A school, An outside place, or a warehouse. You can make Halfpipes, Stairs, Funboxes, Signs, Trees and planters and many other things. There isn't much wrong with this feature except you have a limit of things to put in and it doesn't have some things you see in the regualar game.

Story (0/0) DUH!
Gameplay (9/10)
Game Design (9.5/10)
Sound and Music (9/10)
Create A Skater (9/10)
Create A skate Park (9.5/10) The BEST!!

I hope you liked my review. I think A great game deserves a great review and I hope you agree with me!!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 09/10/01, Updated 09/10/01