What is the best strategy for Climbing out of the Cage and Ladder???

1. When playing on Hard or Expert I can beat the hell out of the CPU climb and keep TAPING top C and I never win, The CPU will ether shake me off the cage or knock me down off the ladder, and when the CPU goes to climb the cage i shake it so hard and then have no problem at all to climb out, and they seem to grab the title from the top of the ladder with in sec. What gives ??? its not like the CPU "beats me and earns the win they just cheat . . . . any help ppl . . . . ???

User Info: Dogg420187

Dogg420187 - 8 years ago

1. Once you're almost out of the cage/top of the ladder, you need to tap A and C^.

User Info: What_Knife

What_Knife - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Also if you are at top of both, ladder and cage, be sure you have good amount of spirit, the special state is the better, also be sure your opponent is in a bad state, every time the yours opponent shakes the cage you lose the color of your spirit bar, also the if your opponent manages to ''shake'' you down of the cage you'll be at the worst state. I hope this helps cause my typing sucks...

User Info: PippoVF

PippoVF - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Cage: Toggling the control stick while on the cage can allow you to gain more stamina. Even though your opponent can still shake the cage and you will still struggle a bit, but at least your stamina will be in a good shape.

Ladder: I always have near special and try to do some sort of non-finisher move but powerful enough to make someone be knocked out. I always set up the ladder in the ring before doing this. I usually knock out my opponent outside the ring like putting him through the announcer table.

User Info: Skorepion523

Skorepion523 - 7 years ago 0 0