Review by VruS

"This Game is a MUST HAVE!!!!!"

Ok, I don't really know where to start. This game is soooo cool!!!

Gameplay 10/10:Everything starts from the beginning of the selection screen. There's 2 modes of play, one is extra mode from kof `95 and the other from kof`97, which is advance mode. There are about 30 characters in the selection screen plus extra secret characters and versions after you beat the game. This game has more characters than Street fighter alpha 3! You choose 3 combinations of characters to make up your team. At the vs selection you see what order your characters fight from. Soon your off to your first round of beating and smashing your enemys. Combos soon start to appear as well as your super moves. All of the supermoves have been nicely done! Doing super moves requires timing and skill. For the impatient player he will just keep moving the joystick in the usual down-forward and press a button and he/she will hope of doing the super. For the rest of us well, You'll figure out soon enough. No other game is this much playable. This has to be a very addictive game indeed.

Graphics 10/10: Who needs 3d fighters when you got this one? All of the characters have been nicely done and well drawn. There are tons of cool backrounds in the game and the intro has been well done. The super moves in this game are flashy and your friend will usually say "how did you do that??"

Sound 10/10:The sound in this have clearly up beat tunes to keep you going through the matches. Great sound effects also!

Replayability 10/10: There are TONS of characters to master in this game. Lots of COMBOS to find out and a lot of "FRIENDS" to punish in this game so go play it NOW! This consludes my review =]

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99