Review by DarkCecil13

"The Best Game Ever Created!"

Compared to all other games, Final Fantasy is the best the best game ever created. Why do I say this? Well, let me explain..

Gameplay 10/10
This is the game that started it all. Sure, Dragon Warrior was great, but it missed out on a few keypoints that Final Fantasy has. This game is very, very fun. Even funner than any of the modern day RPGs such as Breath of Fire 4 and Final Fantasy 9. The game lets you choose your classes at the beginning. If you don't choose your classes wisely, you may not be able to make it trough the game as easily if you chose a different class combination. This game requires that you be very strategic with your choices. You can't just hold down the A button and expect to win a battle. You actually have to strategize unlike some RPGs. The control scheme is fairly simple, yet well organized so you don't make stupid mistakes. Another keypoint in strategizing, is that your characters are complete idiots. If you kill a monster with one guy, and a different guy tries to attack it, you attack nothing because it is dead! This calls for some serious thinking! Overall, this is the most challenging game to date.

Story 10/10
Wonderful original story. Princess is in danger in the beginning and you of course have to save her. From there on, you have the save the world. Sure, it sounds like what Pinky and the Brain would do, but too bad they aren't included in the game. But literally, you have to save the world. The world is rotting and you have to kill off all of the fiends who are destroying the world. The BEST ending ever is right there waiting for you in that game pack!

Graphics 10/10
Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these kick-ass graphics!! I expesscially like the graphics in the caves and castles. The enemies look awesome with their vibrant colors and unique looks. The characters look really, really good looking too, which adds majorly to this already great game! The moving water, the mountains, the dark shadows.. They all add to the game.

Audio 10/10
This awesome game's music is superb! Nobuo Uematsu, the same guy who composed music for all other Final Fantasy games except Mystic Quest, and who also composed some select songs from Chrono Trigger. This music started it all. The fanfares, the battle music, and most noticably, the prelude.
The sound effects are really great too.. Everything from casting a spell from the movement of the ship.

Replayability 10/10
This game has as much replayability as Final Fantasy 5! Since you get to choose your character classes, imagine all of those combinations you could possibly think of! Anywhere from your first choice, to four white mages! Now, that is a difficult task (I've done it before!)

Now, you are probably asking should I buy it, rent it, or just not mess with the game? First off, this game is very rare and you'll be lucky to find it anywhere besides Ebay. If you do find a copy of it, buy it! Since it is the best game ever, why not buy it. Good Luck!! ^_^

Overall 10/10
This game has it all! Kick-ass graphics, awesome music, great storyline and the list goes on!

Pros
Colorful Graphics
Music That Fits The Situation Perfectly
Original Storyline
Difficult
The list goes on for infinity..

Cons
What did you say?

BUY THE GAME OR FIND A COPY SOMEWHERE AND PLAY IT