When and how I can save?

1. During what time in this game does it save? Do I have to make it to a castle before any of my progress is saved?

User Info: ForestIlex

ForestIlex - 8 years ago
    The original NES version cannot be saved, as battery backed cartridges were a very new thing back in the late 80's, and didn't become common until the SNES era.

The SNES SMB collection titled "Super Mario All-Stars" allows you to save your games. The GBA version titled "Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3" also allows you to save. The Wii Virtual Console version can be suspended.

User Info: Spike

Spike - 8 years ago

1. This game does not save.

User Info: thoul

thoul - 8 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. .You have the beat the game in one go, as there are no saves, like Tempest of Shadows already stated.

User Info: _Lagoona_

_Lagoona_ - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. If playing on the actual Nintendo you can not save, if using an emulator on your PC you can go to file/save state as

User Info: BigMiketheMOD

BigMiketheMOD - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. You cannot save.

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. The SNES compilation of the Super Mario Bros. NES games allows saving. The NES version does not.

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz - 8 years ago 1 0