Review by Mr. RPG

"Dedicated to AIDS, Herpes, Syphilis and all other STDs across the globe."

I have read all of the reviews that have been put up for this game, and it made me curious. I wondered if a a game could really suck that badly. So I downloaded a Rom just to find out how bad it is for myself. I must say that I think that I made a serious mistake. I can not begin to believe that a game this bad even exists.

Gameplay: The gameplay in this game is awful. You walk around a black background with trees,bricks and other various crap. You will run into many enemies along your path. The outcome of a battle is totally random. So you could at any time lose to find out that ''WOW! YOU LOST!'' Sure you can try to avoid battles, but eventually that is impossible to do because of so many enemies on the screen. The controls are so horrible. Half the time it wouldn't even move when I pressed any direction. One thing I found remotely interesting, was that you could cut right through a tree shaving off only half of it leaving the other half still sitting there. But that doesn't change the fact that the gameplay still sucks.

Graphics: I really do not think they look as bad as everyone seems to say they do, but they are still quite awful. I would really like to know what kind of creatures it is are that you are supposed to be fighting.

Story: If there is a story in this game, I sure don't know what the hell it is.

Sound: There are only three pieces of music in this game. And they all SUCK! There is a very repetitive tune that plays over and over throughout the whole game. Then there is a tune whenever you lose, and on the title screen.

Difficulty: If you even think you can beat this game you are insane. Due to the random outcome of battles you will lose way too often.

Replay: Why you even want to play this game in the first place is completely beyond me. There is no reason you will ever want to go back to play it. Because from the second you turn it on, you can't wait to turn it off.

Buy or Rent: Do not even touch this game. Stay away from it as if it where some horrible virus. At least, you will wish it was:)

Reviewer's Score: 1/10 | Originally Posted: 02/24/01, Updated 01/02/04