Review by DannysGetNDown

"Bubbles bubbles everywhere and not a drop to drink."

This game is pretty weird and funny and cool! You get to control a dinosaur that blows bubbles out of it's mouth at enemies and you pop the bubble the enemy is in to kill it. Weird huh? I Know! Crazy! After killing the enemy it's dead body will fly around and land somewhere on the stage, and you pick up whatever it turned into whether it be some-type of fruit or dessert, diamonds or whatever it is grab it to increase your high score. After all enemies in the level are killed the next level come after about 5 seconds so you have 5 seconds to collect any last remaining items. You get to get items like different types of bubble gum so you can blow bubbles faster or farther at enemies. You also get a shoe item that lets you run faster and move faster. There are others that kill all enemies automatically or an umbrella that skips a couple levels. Sometimes at the beginning of a stage some bubbles with letters might appear grab those and if you live long enough to spell E-X-T-E-N-D you get to do a bonus level where you got to collect all the cookies so you get bonus lives.! And you keep going through all the levels until you come to level 100 where you fight the last boss. But don't worry 100 is not all there are codes that will let you go to more levels like level B2 and all the way up to I don't even know what.

Well it's on the regular Nintendo Entertainment System so graphics won't be great compared to nowadays but it's pretty cool looking and good for it's generation I can't really rate it but I tried.

Music/Sound: 10/10
The Music in this game is awesome in every single stage we all hum the tune, its the same tune in every level pretty much but if you're slow to beat the stage it speeds up and ghost monsters come chase you. But anyways, the music is awesome and it always gives a smile on your face and you'll want to hum along I promise you.

This games game-play is excellent it's simple and easy adn quick.. partly because it's on a regular Nintendo controller that has 4 buttons and a control pad. But you get to jump and blow bubbles at enemies so you can pop them to kill them and collect what their carcass leaves behind to get a high score. The stages take up a hole screen the view never changes you get to move around the whole level by jumping on obstacles and bubbles to get around it's all on a still frame until it moves to the next stage.. it's hard to explain, but it works.

Replay Value: medium-high
I don't know what it is about this game but everyone always wants to go back and play this game again and again. I don't know why, they just do. You'll have to play it for yourself to see what I mean, and maybe you'll feel the same way and you'll keep playing this great game again and again.

You control a dinosaur that blows bubbles out of it's mouth so you can pop enemies and you collect items like; shoes, diamonds, umbrellas and various fruits. to get a high score after beating the final boss on the last level. You'll have to play it to see what I'm talking about and you'll see for yourself why this game is so fun.

Pros:
Cooperative play

Cons:
Nothing really

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 02/01/06