Game genie level code?

1. I've beaten the game now (level 55), and I was lucky enough to get two onion swords and some onion armor, but I don't have the time (or patience) to raise my characters to level 99 for a fully equipped Onion Knight. I was wondering if anyone has an experience multiplier code to make it easier? I found a quick level up code, and although it levels everyone up after each battle, it changes their exp on the status screen to weird digits (my one ninja apparently has 990iZ01Z9 experience..)
    Thanks

User Info: lonefenrir

lonefenrir - 4 years ago

1. Level 99 in Skill all jobs and Level 99 experience:

OXKEKZES
    ZVKESZTA
    SEKEVXSU

You must enter all three lines. Warning: This code DOES NOT give you ultimate stats. It only changes the skill number and level to 99 (This code is a big loss in my eyes). If you want a real skilled 99 job, with the real and better stats, you'll have to play the game and get to 99 the normal way. This is the only code I could find.

User Info: R_O_B_Sentry

R_O_B_Sentry - 3 years ago 2 0