Where can I find the magic shield?

1. I think it might just be the large sheild you get from the first shop for 160. Please help.

User Info: happydude11209

happydude11209 - 6 years ago

1. That indeed is the magic shield. But there are shops where you can buy it for 90.

The best known 90-rupee shield shop is one screen south and west of level 1. Burn the corner bush. It's there in both quests too.

Another is one screen south and east of level 2 (1st quest). Burn one of the free standing bushes on the right. I think this one is also there on both quests, but not 100% sure.

User Info: basser2204

basser2204 (Expert) - 6 years ago 6 0

Answers

1. basser is right.

in this zelda game, there is no independant magical shield.

In ALttP (SNES): you got the starting small shield, then the big shield, and then the magical/mirror shield (whatever it called).

however, in this zelda, the big shield that you buy from the shops is the equivalent of the "magical shield" in other later zelda games.

the big shield which you buy from the shops is the best shield in this game.

User Info: HegemonKhan

HegemonKhan - 6 years ago 0 0